Guide for Authors
Katalyst Publishing Group is the peer-reviewed independent open access scientific publisher. Authors may submit their manuscript via online manuscript submission system or via e-mail. All contributions shall be rigorously referred based on the quality and originality of the work.
Types of Articles:
Original/ Research Article
Editorial and Letter to the Editor
Title: The title shouldbe a brief phrase describing the contents of the paper without excluding more than 25 words.
Names and affiliations of corresponding authors and co-authors, including contact details.
- The abstract should conclude the manuscript content in 250-300 words.
- References should not be cited in the abstract.
- Abbreviations should be avoided and standard nomenclature should be used.
Following the abstract, keywords and abbreviations should be included.
- Text should not be more than 6,000 words that does not include title page, abstract, acknowledgement, conflict of interest, references, tables, figures and legends.
- Based on the article type, main headings can be used, such as Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion.
- All references, tables, and figures must be numbered in the order in which they are cited in the text.
- Materials and methods must be described briefly and also include statistical methods.
- Results and Discussion may be combined or in a separate section.
- Results section should provide complete details of the experiment that are required to support the conclusion of the study.
- Speculation and detailed interpretation of data should not be included in the results but should be put into the discussion section.
Grant details, Funding Details, etc should be included.
Conflict of Interest:
Conflict of interest must be included. If there is no conflict of interest, please add the following statement: “The authors have no conflict of financial interest.”
- Accuracy of reference data is the author’s responsibility.
- Only published or accepted manuscripts should be included in the reference list.
- Authors are requested to provide at least one online link for each reference.
- Cite reference selectively.
Authors need to pay fair and sensible publication fee of $1979 on acceptance of each article. However, authors from developing countries may request for waiver on publication fee and are liable to pay minimal processing charges.